Suneal is a Brise-soleil system that meet the many requirements of all types of buildings and in particular glass curtain walls: sun protection, control of solar gains, optimisation of natural light.
Suneal Brise Soleil may be:
– Fixed to the GEODE curtain wall: from the simple curtain wall with grid effect to GEODE bonded structural glazing or beaded structural glazing framework solutions.
– Integrated to the GEODE glass roof in order to filter the sun’s rays and prevent the glass roof acting as a greenhouse.
– Fixed on an independent framework
A wide choice of blades:
– GEODE fixed blades: 100 and 150 mm.
– Horizontal element cover: 175 and 300 mm.
– Single-piece blades: 100 and 300mm, fixed or movable
– Multi-part blades: 350 and 600mm, fixed or movable
It meets the two main architectural concerns: attractiveness and the control of solar gains.
The shade effect can be improved due to a perforation of the sheet with 40% or 28% open
Attached to an independent structure, the 580mm SUNEAL perforated sheet metal blade
allows for bearing spans of up to 6m (contact us for further information)
Type of installation:
– On GEODE, curtain wall and glass roof: fixed blades (100 and 150 mm), four positions to select from according to the geographical position of the building (15°, 30°, 45° and 60°). A comprehensive accessories offer allows the sunshade to be attached as a canopy or an offset structure.
-Continuous blade: fixed in front of the load-bearing structure, four positions to select from according to the geographical position of the building (15°, 30°, 45° and 60°).
– Between load bearing walls: this solution for single-piece or multi-part blades is based on the principle of aluminum flanges and blocks. Thermoplastic end-piece for 120mm and 180. mm blades
-On independent framework: a system of flanges and stainless steel rod combined with a jack enables to make elliptic blades movable.